Universitas Sumatera Utara
Situated in Padang Bulan, in the Medan Baru sub district of Medan, University Sumatera Utara offers a recognized Medical Degree to Malaysian students. One will experience culture and language similar to that of Malaysia. The MD of the University Sumatera Utara offers a 6 year course which is fully recognized by the Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) and the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
Most popular university amongst Malaysian students.
- Hostel : Provided
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches, temple(5), gurdwara(1) available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food readily available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM600 per month / per student.
- Currency exchange : RM1 @ 2750 Indonesian Rupiah.
- Currently, there are approximately 800 Malaysian students in USU.
Affiliation with other Institution
- Swiss Government Scholarship Programme (with selected Swiss universities) for Post graduate studies.
- University of Jinan, China.