Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Nugrahan Sdn Bhd has recently concluded an agreement of cooperation with the world renowned Institut Teknologi Bandung. ITB, as it commonly known, is ranked in the top twenty technical science Universities in Asia.
The degrees conferred by ITB are world renowned. ITB has agreed to accept qualified Malaysian students in the field Pharmacy. However, ITB requires a high academic proficiency before they are able to be accept students into their fold. Students are also able to transfer credit from a Diploma programme to complete a 2 to 2 ½ year degree at ITB. The Pharmacy undergraduate programme is done completely in English.
A world renowned education institution, affiliated with many other world class universities and institution.
- Hostel : Provided for the students.
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches, temple available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food readily available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM500 per month / per students.
- Pharmacy programme conducted in English.
- Currently, there are approximately 150 Malaysian students in ITB.
- Credit transfer for Diploma in Pharmacy students accepted (T&C apply).
- Affiliation with other Institution
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- The Institute National Polytechnique Toulouse, France (INPT)
- University Kyoto, Japan
- University Chiba, Japan
- Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- University of Iowa, US
- University of Kentucky, US