Universitas Gadjah Madah
The Gadjah Mada University which was founded on December 19, 1949, is one of the largest and oldest national University in Indonesia. Located at The Special Region of Yogyakarta, the University holds home to a variety of students from different parts of the world, together forming a rather peaceful and quiet hometown in the historical realms of Indonesia.
The medical faculty of University Gadjah Mada offers a 5 ½ years medical degree lectured fully in the English Language. The faculty reached another milestone when it fully incorporated the Problem Based Learning (PBL) in the teaching of medicine. The faculty also has very limited number of medical seats as the international medical programme only accepts 70 students per intake.
The Gadjah Mada University which was founded on December 19, 1949, is one of the largest and oldest national University in Indonesia.
- Located in Yogyakarta
- Top 3 University in Indonesia
- Intensive Veterinary training Program
- JPA recognized
- Hostel : Provided for the students.
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches, temple available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food readily available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM500 per month / per students.